[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 31st August 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Aug 31 15:10:29 PDT 2012

"Moon graffiti" is a 15-minute audio drama that imagines what would
have happened if Armstrong and Aldrin had been stranded on the Moon.
Gripping, thought-provoking and beautifully done.

http://thetruthapm.com/Story/Entries/2012/2/12_Moon_Graffiti.html

Found via Dave Caolo (http://52tiger.net/apollo-11-alternate-history/).

Load this in your phone's browser and throw your postcode into it.
Pow: instant ideas for things to do with kids (or without).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/thingstodo/

Kevan Davis and a handful of others did something called #museumcrawl
today, visiting as many museums as they could in one day. What a
fantastic idea.

http://pierreview.org/2012/08/30/19/

http://twitter.com/#!/search/?q=%23museumcrawl

Another makeover chez moi du web. Last one for a long time, I promise

http://gilest.org

Roo Reynolds analyses Out of Office replies on his mailing list:

http://rooreynolds.com/roosletter/

Over 460 subscribers! How does it do it? This list reaches a few
dozen, if I'm lucky. But that, of course, makes every one of you that
bit more special.

Talking of lists, Robert isn't sending his out by mail any more, but
is still posting newslettery things on his website

http://robertbrook.com