[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 18th December 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Dec 18 15:50:31 PST 2012

The Banach-Tarski paradox says that if you have a solid ball, there's
a way of chopping it up and re-arranging the pieces into two new
balls. Blimey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banach%E2%80%93Tarski_paradox

The Pretend Office Christmas e-card went out today. KIND REGARDS.

https://twitter.com/pretendoffice/status/281030598896779264

Bonus points if you can spot the Office template it came from.

Today I heard about the Olympus 15mm f/8 body cap lens, it looks neat.

http://is.gd/BppDuQ (olympus-europa.com)
http://www.flickr.com/groups/bcl-1580/pool/with/8081026575/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31557313@N02/8275154879/in/pool-bcl-1580
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alorda/8276287988/in/pool-bcl-1580

Also today, we took ownership of two teeny tiny kittens from Bath Cats
and Dogs Home

http://www.bathcatsanddogshome.org.uk/

They're called Frankie and Lottie (not names I'd have chosen, but it
wasn't up to me), and they are very cute, as you'd expect. Photos to
follow when I can get them sitting still for long enough.