[gorjuss] Links for Thursday, 26th July 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Thu Jul 26 09:22:28 PDT 2012

Inflatable Stonehenge, coming to Bristol in mid-August. I intend to go along.

http://sacrilege2012.co.uk/

The road map for FoldingText: I like the ambition. I like the app.

http://is.gd/pIc8f2 (foldingtext.com)

A copy of that 5 minute Cloud Atlas extended trailer. It was very
quickly yanked from YouTube, it might last a bit longer here. I'm
looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the book.

http://themoviebox.net/1499

A few Mountain Lion bits: first, a hack that claims to disable
Notification Center completely (ie, prevent it from launching in the
first place). Not tried this yet, but the urge is strong

http://www.chrisnovoa.com/os-x-mountain-lion-disable-notification-center/

You'll need to update Dropbox to make sure it keeps working under ML,
so here's where you can get the latest version

http://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=64819&replies=51

And here's Fredrik Wiker's Mountain Tweaks app, freshly released today

http://tweaksapp.com/app/mountain-tweaks/