[gorjuss] Links for Saturday, 24th November 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Sat Nov 24 08:01:46 PST 2012

I Know Someone Who Knows Someone Who Knows Alan McGee Quite Well. Not
heard this for *years*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0AtVWUUD6k

Did you know The Sky at Night has its own Flickr group?

http://www.flickr.com/groups/bbcskyatnight/

Far from being some pile of gubbins I might put up on Pretend Office's
twitter feed, "twibel" appears to be an actual thing now

http://www.alclarke.com/2011/03/twibel-how-twitter-could-cost-you-a-fortune/

Does that mean we'll also be seeing twefamation cases soon too? Twimey.

Brett Terpstra has stopped using Simplenote

http://brettterpstra.com/a-warning-simplenote-nvalt-and-deleted-notes/

... I abandoned it in favour of Dropbox a few weeks ago, simply
because the Simplenote iOS app was so unreliable and slow.

PG dates next year. I've got some tickets for one of the O2 gigs, hurrah.

http://petergabriel.com/media/article/2814/tickets-for-uk-shows-on-sale-now/

When [gorjuss] returned, I said it would be back "for 2012" so now I'm
starting to think what to do with these links next year. Shall I
continue with the list? What do you think? No, both of you.