[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 5th October 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Oct 5 14:58:36 PDT 2012

Save The Flying Pig! This lovely out-of-the-way Cambridge pub was my
local when I lived nearby on Hills Road, and now it's faced with
closure and demolition. I really hope it can be saved because it's a
smashing boozer.

https://twitter.com/saveflyingpig (via @billt)

Here's the Pig on openguides

http://cambridge.openguides.org/wiki/?Flying_Pig

... brings back fond memories of my Cambridge days. Mostly regarding pubs.

Ban the Blog:

http://thecontentlab.icrossing.com/post/32808817766/ban-the-blog

Some excellent thoughts there. Thanks to Ian Betteridge for that one.

You want to knit yourself some Lego man hand gloves don't you? Of course you do.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lego-man-mitts