[gorjuss] Links for Wedneday, 10th October 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Wed Oct 10 12:19:13 PDT 2012

A collection of vintage BBC stuff about London. I'm constantly
impressed by the quantity and variety of really old programmes the BBC
is putting on iPlayer. I shall be watching "How they dig the Victoria
Line" first, I think.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/collections/p00synd3/london
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00sc29t

A fascinating slideshow celebrating 50 years of LEDs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19886534

Kate's doing a knitting workshop in a few weeks

http://www.bradfordonavon.com/archives/4080

Not the Windows blog I was looking for, but still:

http://thewindowdisplayblog.com/

My cousin Harry, just 18, is doing a sponsored run for WaterAid. If
you could spare him a couple of quid, that'd be super.

http://www.virginmoneygiving.com/HarryPlimmer