[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 30th August 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Aug 30 11:34:24 PDT 2013

Spar weekend: what's the most northerly product on sale in the most
northerly Spar? And the most southerly product in the most southerly Spar?
And so on.

http://www.mapfodder.com/sparweekend.html

B and I found this ingenious robot Lego bridge layer on YouTube

http://youtu.be/oUJ4L4kmbHw

Superposition at the London Canal Museum. I'd like to go and see this soon,
if I have time. Anyone here been to see it already?

http://www.canalmuseum.org.uk/whatson/superposition.htm

What happens if you plug Ordnance Survey data into Minecraft. Blimey.

http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/innovate/news/August_2013_News.html#minecraft

I've just got back from Turkey. It was hot. Pics coming soon.