[gorjuss] Links for Wednesday, 11th December 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Wed Dec 11 12:45:19 PST 2013

Here's a thing I wrote for The Morning News about learning from mistakes.
Inspired by the column called My Greatest Mistake, which ran in the
business section of The Independent for years and years, and was always a
fascinating read.

http://www.themorningnews.org/article/a-lifetimes-one-regret

Have you actually listened to Malala's speech to the UN? I only just
realised I had never heard the whole thing. So here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRh_30C8l6Y

Now is a really good time to donate to the Internet Archive; someone is
matching every donation from now until 2014 at 3:1.

http://archive.org/donate/

Bjork performing Joga in Cambridge, years ago. I was there. Spine-tingling.
And right at the end, you see her pulling a "Yusss!" face because she knows
she nailed it.

http://youtu.be/VfUSLFBfDRY

Writemonkey, a text editor for Windows

http://writemonkey.com/index.php