[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 5th July 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Jul 5 08:12:47 PDT 2013

The Gislingham village website

http://gislingham.com/

It's still there. "You are not welcome among us."

https://projects.eff.org/~barlow/Declaration-Final.html

Doug Engelbart had an Institute, you know. Take a look at the projects
page.

http://www.dougengelbart.org/projects/projects.html

Jamendo is a music streaming site that streams only CC-licensed music.
Loads of it.

http://www.jamendo.com/en/

... I quite enjoyed listening to this album by Uniform Motion

http://www.jamendo.com/list/a122389/the-magic-empire

Here are those Brian Eno quotes you were looking for

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/brian_eno.html

I've only just discovered Sam Hughes' website, and I love it

http://qntm.org/ (thanks Dan Hon)

The Spooky Mens Chorale do "Dancing Queen". It's funny. I know the guy with
the tambourine.

http://youtu.be/UNrAgbzMXOI