[gorjuss] Links for Sunday, 31st August 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Sun Aug 31 04:55:45 PDT 2014

Hello again. I'm just back from two weeks off. A week spent at home, and a
week spent in damp Devon. We did get one nice sunny day, which we spent on
the wonderful beach at Croyde.

Here are some pics:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk2Aye6d

This is one of my favourites, and rather sums up the weather we had:

https://flic.kr/p/oYUqN3

Anyway, a whole slew of new people subscribed while I was away. Hello one
and all! Introduce yourselves here if you like: giles at gilest.org

OK, back to the usual links and stuff.

This is lovely: instant moodboards, no account necessary.

http://www.gomoodboard.com

Here are 10 things Hazel learned from using two big screens

http://tinyurl.com/obngx3t (tumblr.com)

There's a bit of art happening in my home town. An artist has hidden gold
bars in the sandy beach there, and anyone can go along and dig one up. And
keep it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-28996653

British geology as a Minecraft world. Oh my goodness yes.

http://www.bgs.ac.uk/minecraft/#/-33747/64/67426/min/0/0