[gorjuss] Links for Thursday, 4th December 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Thu Dec 4 09:28:25 PST 2014

Someone's selling custom commissioned music on Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/shop/celesteh (thanks Ruth)

BBEdit users (both of you): you can make .txt files show HTML syntax
with this useful trick. I've been using this editor for 10 years or
more, and I'm still learning new things about it.

http://tinyurl.com/ph2wgtd (macobserver.com)

George Oates re-wrote some Grimm fairy tales: "Each tale has been
reshaped so daughters are as likely to be sent out to seek their
fortunes; to save the family; to conquer the world."

http://goodformandspectacle.com/ifonly/

My old chum Lawrence needs a new job. He's very smart. Hire him.

http://www.chiles.org/6040/cv/

Mail To Self, my new favourite thing on iOS

http://www.mailtoself.com