[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 6th January 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon Jan 6 10:33:46 PST 2014

Happy new year! Tea break's over, back on yer heads.

Let's have some links.

This is James Bridle's surveillance spaulder

http://booktwo.org/notebook/surveillance-spaulder/

Winter sky pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/sets/72157639185326866/

If you need a hot water bottle shaped like a cat, you can get it here

http://www.thegreenwellyshop.co.uk/Cuddly-Hottie-Cat/prod_3537.html

Someone also makes microwavable Bagpusses. Bagpi?

http://www.totally-funky.co.uk/PROD2726/Bagpuss-Hottie

My friend Andrew has a project for 2014

http://andreweberlin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/my-photo-challenge-for-2014-film-each.html

Can't remember where I got the link for this from, but it's lovely. Gabriel
Martin's A Soft Murmur lets you create a custom mix of ambient sounds. Just
drag the sliders.

http://asoftmurmur.com/

As you might have seen or heard on the news, our town was flooded over
Christmas, the worst floods we've seen since moving there 10 years ago. Our
house was safe, thank goodness, but many homes and businesses by the river
were hit hard. Here's some photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/sets/72157638981165955/

A few days later I took my camera for a walk in Bath

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/sets/72157639185851456/