[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 14th January 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Jan 14 16:04:03 PST 2014

The speech accent archive. Click on a continent to browse. Fascinating

http://accent.gmu.edu/browse_atlas.php

An idea in my ideas file was "church of marmite", but someone's already
done it on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Church-Of-Marmite/180885152097176

Home made vertical garden

http://containergardening.wordpress.com/2007/08/14/gardening-ideas/

The MAD museum. Looks like the kind of place my boy would enjoy. We should
go there.

http://themadmuseum.co.uk/

A command line murder mystery. (I've not played it yet)

https://github.com/veltman/clmystery

The very lovely Beardy Dads podcast. Roo says it's his way of getting tips
from other dads, now that he's just become one himself. Clever lad.

http://beardydads.co.uk/