[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 10th June 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Jun 10 15:09:17 PDT 2014

Some work stuff: you can register to vote here now

https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote

... it takes a couple of minutes at most. Super quick, super simple.

We made a film for Cabinet Office which you can see here

http://youtu.be/eRMjZgPF2d0

I'm on the hunt for cheap places to eat in London in the evenings.
M'colleagues have been providing some recommendations

http://blog.visitlondon.com/2014/01/where-to-eat-out-for-under-5-in-london/

http://www.bonningtoncafe.co.uk/

http://2eat4under20.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/maries-cafe-waterloo-thai.html

And of course PaperLater opened this week.

https://www.paperlater.com/

I've been transferring my Pocket backlog into it. A custom newspaper for a
fiver. Same price as The Economist, but without the businessy bit with all
the graphs towards the end that everyone always skips over.

The light was beautiful in London first thing this morning

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/14202659890

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/14385882151/