[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 30th June 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon Jun 30 09:38:11 PDT 2014

Dropmark is a web thing for aggregating and sharing stuff

http://dropmark.com/ (thanks @kitterati)

20syl - Kodama

http://vimeo.com/98417189 (thanks @storythings)

I got an email from me-two-years ago, thanks to My Future Self, a web
service that lets you send emails to your future self. Sounds cheesy, but
when the email came it was a lovely surprise and made me stop and think
about what's happened (and what's changed) in the last couple of years.

https://myfutureself.com/

Paul Ford: New York City after global warming. The last one is my favourite.

https://medium.com/message/new-york-city-after-global-warming-490928ef4166

Local (west) folk: the University of Bath web team needs an editor

http://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=CT2522

FALCO!

http://en.blog.orkut.com/2014/06/tchau-orkut.html