[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 4th November 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Nov 4 13:50:06 PST 2014

Bath historical maps (requires Google Earth on your computer)

http://maps.bathhacked.org

How Mike Ellis does his email these days

http://tinyurl.com/pzsl7sr  (thirty8.co.uk)

Gina nails modern bloggery: "Traffic is irrelevant. Don’t even measure
it." Ha! Yes!

http://scribbling.net/2014/10/16/short-form-blogging/

Bath car parks. For when you're parking in Bath, which is something I
do pretty frequently.

http://www.bathcarparks.co.uk

I've had "increase contrast" switched on in my Yosemite system-wide
settings for the last couple of weeks, and I think I prefer it.

http://osxdaily.com/2014/10/22/increase-contrast-mac-os-x-yosemite/

The amazing Zara was on set when Doctor Who was filmed at St Paul's
Cathedral earlier this year, and took these pictures. I particularly
like the one of Peter Capaldi grabbing a camera of his own.

http://www.zmfg.co.uk/post/101507220533/dr-who-st-pauls-cathedral