[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 14th November 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Nov 14 13:47:15 PST 2014

Here's Rory

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/15604323180/

And here's Barney. Growing up so fast.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/15765746676/

We went out to Big Pit during the summer hols. It's a big old coal
mine in South Wales, and you can go on guided tours and stuff. It's
great. Cameras are not allowed down in the mine, though, so these are
all from up top.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/sets/72157649294830615/

I linked to this on Thursday saying it was done, but I'd forgotten to
sync my local files to the web server. So *now* it's done.

http://gilest.org/30-days-of-music.html

Matt Webb's doing some blogging. I love the look of his site.

http://interconnected.org/home/2014/11/14/filtered

This is a brilliant idea: reviews of all the chicken shops in Brixton.
Brand new, so you'll have to keep an eye on it.

http://brixtonchickenshops.tumblr.com

Enjoy the weekend!