[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 14th October 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Oct 14 14:41:12 PDT 2014

OK, I've worked out what I'm going to do with my tilde.club web space:
put into action an idea that's been lurking on my ideas list for ages,
and write a blog about a specific year until I get bored of it. The
year I've chosen is 1979.

http://tilde.club/~gilest/

I've signed up for email club too. Yay, conversational email!

http://tilde.club/~kake/email.club

David Dixon - the man who played Ford Prefect in the BBC TV version of
Hitchhiker's Guide the Galaxy - has a fan page.

http://www.rabid.oneuk.com/daviddixon/

The Global Consumption database

http://datatopics.worldbank.org/consumption/

Richard P muses on the idea of the "reverse Kindle", and decides to make one

http://blog.memespring.co.uk/2014/07/21/input-2/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/memespring/sets/72157648452407151/

Alison took a good photo of St Pauls

https://flic.kr/p/prQrNA