[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 29th September 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon Sep 29 15:19:21 PDT 2014

Dreamwidth is a community-centric social network/blogging service based on
the old Livejournal code.

http://www.dreamwidth.org (thanks @mala)

Trains! Beer! Train beer. These new domains do have their uses.

http://train.beer

Lloyd (you know, Perfect Path Lloyd) managed to find Robert's latest thing.
I like this thing. I think it's a good thing. One day, I might like a thing
like it.

http://the.daily.blue

(These new domains really do have their uses.)

Killer whales are actually dolphins. Why didn't anyone tell me? And why
aren't they called killer dolphins?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_whale (thanks @creafarrar)

Stuff on Amazon for under a fiver. I've already found a couple of gifts for
loved ones on here.

http://amazonfiver.tumblr.com