[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 13th August 2012

Giles Turnbull gilest at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:02:31 PDT 2012

Over at The Morning News, Sarah Hepola reveals what being a freelancer is actually like

http://is.gd/kl3Fd5 (themorningnews.org)

Tom Insam's Feedify provides RSS feeds of your contacts' photos from Flickr and Instagram

http://feedify.movieos.org

Our town gold post box (gold medal winner Ed McKeever is from these parts) has a Twitter

https://twitter.com/BoAPostBox

George Tomlinson's documentary, Rewilding Scotland, is worth a watch. Should we reintroduce the lynx, the wolf and the bear into newly "wild" land?

http://vimeo.com/15424554

It's Barney's 10th birthday today. Some of you might remember me telling the Internet about his arrival the old-fashioned way, pre-Facebook & pre-Twitter. Ten. Blimey.

http://flic.kr/p/cPSWkw