[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 28th February 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Feb 28 10:16:09 PST 2012

I enjoyed Justin Webb's 30-min documentary about American
Republicanism on Radio 4 last night. It gave me a little bit of
perspective about Republicanism, which to an outsider like me looks
crazy batshit insane sometimes. Could be worse, could be Liberal
Democrats in coalition with Tories.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01cjm5g

James Wragg has made a Now Playing thing for 6music. It checks what's
playing and auto-updates with big photos and insta-links to last.fm
and Spotify. Click on one of the big photos to see a brief artist bio
and some useful links on the back. Lovely.

http://nowplaying.jameswragg.com/

Jordan Romero has climbed the highest mountains on all seven
continents, including Antarctica. He's 15 years old.

http://www.jordanromero.com/about/

Tune-Yards will be playing at Green Man this year. I keep saying I'll
go, and I never get round to it.

http://www.greenman.net/news/green-man-unveils-second-batch-bands-2012