[gorjuss] Links for Thursday, 19th January 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Thu Jan 19 15:57:55 PST 2012

Over on the App Store I saw this thing called CodeRunner, a tool for
quickly trying out little code experiments without having to faff
about setting up new projects. I'm no developer, but it looks pretty
cool to me, particularly useful for comp sci students who want to do
quick code experiments as they learn

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/coderunner/id433335799?mt=12

Some lovely stuff at the Paleofuture blog

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/paleofuture/

In March I'll be attending some of the events in Bath Digital
Festival, which looks like it's going to be a complete corker.

http://www.bathdigitalfestival.com/

Grab your free copies of "Seven on austerity" while you can

http://www.newspaperclub.com/SevenOn/newspapers/10182-seven-on-austerity

Bernard Cribbins' "Right Said Fred" animated in 1967 - marvellous

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00gj2f3