[gorjuss] Links for Saturday, 17th March 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Sat Mar 17 05:25:04 PDT 2012

My friend Mandy makes the most amazing cakes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/35632956@N00/

Didn't take long for the new Delicious to become spam-ridden. What an
appalling mess they've made of it. In future, websites that change
hands and get utterly fucked up by their new owners will be said to
have been "delicioused". This spam-infested stack was one of the
featured items on the site's front page one day last week. Good grief.

http://delicious.com/stacks/view/EkApdU

Gawd bless Delia (Derbyshire)

http://youtu.be/XAMa9_B5MEY

Album titles I've found on Twitter recently...

"British people leading me astray"

https://twitter.com/tomcoates/statuses/180570947709976576

"Go team rain!"

http://twitter.com/#!/dajobe/status/180865129108348929

"I'm mispronouncing hegemony"

http://twitter.com/#!/ftrain/status/180842226224594945

"Two more lovely haircuts" (Double album, obv)

https://twitter.com/#!/robertbrook/status/180579823419277312

"Ben Hur-ing along Whitehall"

https://twitter.com/#!/robertbrook/status/180587225703120896

"Semi-skimmed. I am disappoint." (A Fall album, obv)

http://twitter.com/#!/robertbrook/status/180942703939436544

(I could have used half a dozen other @robertbrookisms, of course)