[gorjuss] Links for Wednesday, May 2nd 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Wed May 2 09:21:23 PDT 2012

Need some equipment for your laboratory? HP in Bristol is getting rid of
some old stuff

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/170122/unwanted.pdf

I really like the way these people have started putting John Peel's record
collection - well, some of it - on the web. Photos of the actual sleeves,
and of his typed index cards, and Spotify links too. Terrible URL, though.

http://thespace.org/content/s000004u/albums/

I've gone through the "A"s and put together a Spotify playlist to rule them
all:

http://open.spotify.com/user/gilest/playlist/422V1XS9NMxBOBHCEZ4mjz

... I'll try to remember to keep adding to it as the online catalogue
grows. Nag me if I forget, won't you?

(Spotify's been doing some weird things today, if that link doesn't work
now, try it again later.)