[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 28th May 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon May 28 14:19:21 PDT 2012

"Mamiya C33: Beyond the Infinite" by Ashley Pomeroy

http://vimeo.com/42932335

Email is all you need. It really is.

http://bit.ly/K79RPO (monkeymace.com)

A lovely photo of the Dragon capsule attached to the ISS

http://flic.kr/p/c6LYCu

There are already several Flickr groups devoted to the ArcelorMittal
Orbit. This one seems to have the most members (and lots of
under-construction pics). I've not made my mind up about what I think
of it yet - I'd like to visit it before I do that.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/orbittower/

The BBC's "You in 1952" thing is fun

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18152914

Europ.in is a serach box for Europeana. Remember when Google looked like this?

http://europ.in/
http://europeana.eu/portal/