[gorjuss] Links for Thursday, 24th May 2012

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Thu May 24 08:00:36 PDT 2012

A Twitter search for "you two know each other":

https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%22you%20two%20know%20each%20other%22

(See also the search for "eachother" instead of "each other". Those
moments, on Twitter, are always delightful.)

My friend Kristy is an excellent photographer, and does amazing
wedding shoots. This is one of my favourite shots of hers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristyfieldphotography/7249912170/

And here's a particularly good and different Torch photo, by another
local chum, Dan Brown

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bathintime/7250773532/

I tried Microsoft's so.cl network this week. Utterly bizarre. And
really quite awful. Stay well away from the "video parties". And the
"everyone" feed. Many users don't seem to understand that so.cl web
searches are public by default.

http://so.cl (really, don't bother)

Hueless is an amazing black-and-white camera for iOS, highly
recommended if b&w is your thing, or if you'd *like* b&w to be your
thing. There'll be a gushing review of it on Cult of Mac later today.

http://curioussatellite.com/hueless/