[gorjuss] Links for Sunday, 7th April 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Sun Apr 7 14:28:16 PDT 2013

Wondering what the Fujifilm X100s is capable of? These people know.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/fujifilmx100s/pool/

This weekend I needed to fix the coaxial connector on the end of our
TV cable. Here's how you do that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z44TBGhf6j8

Also this weekend, the boy and I went for a ride through the newly
opened Two Tunnels cycle path to the south of Bath. The tunnels were
packed with people trying them out, but it's a great ride through the
hill and out the other side into the Midford valley (where's there's a
convenient pub waiting for you). A recommended Thing To Do if you're
ever in these parts with a bike (or even on foot)

http://www.twotunnels.org.uk/opening.html

>From the maker of excellent OS X Markdown editor Mou comes this iPad
stand shaped like the Mou icon. A Moustand. How mounificent is that?

http://moustand.com/