[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 22nd October 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Oct 22 15:20:45 PDT 2013

Oh look, I hadn't noticed Tom had given plasticbag.org a makeover

http://plasticbag.org/

If you've never read Clifford Simak's "Way Station", go grab this Kindle
edition now, it's only a fiver. A lovely story. I've been looking for this
book for years, but paper copies were hard to find and consequently crazy
expensive.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Way-Station-Gollancz-Collectors-Editions-ebook/dp/B005OA8BP2/

Libby's Wrong Radio project looks interesting

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicecupoftea/sets/72157636086946563/

Here's what The Guardian thought of the show

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/22/peter-gabriel-review

Olaudah Equiano, 18th century writer, abolitionist, and former slave

http://www.equiano.org/

Here's his book on Gutenberg

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15399

I'm seeking volunteers. Would you - or someone you know - be prepared to
tell the world about your greatest mistake, and what you learned from it?
I'm looking for interviewees of all ages, from 6 to 96. Please spread the
word, and let me know if you're tempted.