[gorjuss] Links for Wednesday, 4th September 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Wed Sep 4 11:33:12 PDT 2013

A nice story from a photographer, re-tracing his steps. A bit short and
thin on detail, but a nice story nonetheless

http://tinyurl.com/kqrah7d (independent.co.uk)

... I found that from the new Indie iOS app - much improved.

A cricket jam at Lords, this Sunday. I don't even like cricket, but I like
the sound of this

http://www.spaaace.com/cope/?p=668

Adrian Hon's history of the next 100 years is very close to being published
now. Can't wait.

http://ahistoryofthefuture.org/

VOSA has a Matters of Testing blog, including horror stories of vehicles
found perilously close to falling apart when they come in for testing

https://mattersoftesting.blog.gov.uk/

Here's Euros Childs with a lovely album of Welsh pop-rock harmonies, Bore
Da. I love "Cwtsh".

http://open.spotify.com/album/2ldRlR5NqRTe7ZrrvaqPHf

Here's why Bristol is full of wild flowers at the moment

http://www.bris.ac.uk/news/2013/9659.html

Michael Lopp on Instagram's much-missed Gotham filter, very entertaining

http://www.randsinrepose.com/archives/2013/09/04/rip_gotham.html