[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 9th September 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon Sep 9 16:06:24 PDT 2013

I went up the Shard this evening. The weather was horrible all day, but
just as I reached the top the clouds parted, the sun gave us a great show
as it went down, and I had an utterly wonderful time. Took some photos,
obvs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/sets/72157635453621713/

Hey you creative technology types. Here's a nice job going in That Bristol

http://www.watershed.co.uk/get-involved/opportunities/2013-10-07/creative-technologist

Have you met McNeney? I've been following her photographic work on Flickr
for years, she's very talented and creative. She also messes with the
Flickr tags feature, writing whole sentences as tags that add an entirely
new dimension to her art. A unique, inspiring person.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/maryannemc/9689189142/

Frankie Roberto's been putting GOV.UK data to work, and come up with the
ingenious UK GOV Policies site

http://policy-positions.frankieroberto.com/

... here's why and how and so on

http://www.frankieroberto.com/policy_positions

First Great Western have started doing digital tickets inside their iOS
app. Used one this morning, it was a good experience.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/9706445041/