[gorjuss] Links for Sunday, 20th April 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Sun Apr 20 15:47:27 PDT 2014

Hope you've enjoyed a good Easter bank holiday weekend. It's been tipping
with rain here today, so it ended up being a
Lego-all-over-the-living-room-floor sort of day.

Anyway. Last week we went away for a few days in Dorset

https://flic.kr/s/aHsjXnzzwu

The weather was fantastic, and we spent most of the time on beaches at West
Bay, Charmouth, Lyme Regis and Burton Bradstock, which I think was my
favourite

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/burton-bradstock/

China's little England. Scroll down for the video at the end

http://tinyurl.com/lcnyegb (economist.com)

Mushroom growing in Bradford on Avon

http://youtu.be/yCWX1nyYNE4

Caroline has multiple sclerosis. She's written up her story as a series of
blog posts.

http://trevisms.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/so-when-did-my-ms-journey-begin-part-1/
http://trevisms.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/so-when-did-my-ms-journey-begin-part-2/
http://trevisms.wordpress.com/2013/05/25/so-when-did-my-ms-journey-begin-part-3/