[gorjuss] Links for Wednesday, 5th February 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Wed Feb 5 11:34:58 PST 2014

Boris bikes, animated. This is lovely.

http://vimeo.com/19982736 (thanks @thayerprime)

Some videos we've been working on recently

https://gds.blog.gov.uk/2014/02/05/looking-back-at-sprint-14/

I've not had much time to play with this yet, but Cactus looks like the
thing I've been hoping someone would make. A user-friendly desktop
application that builds static websites and blogs for you to upload
manually to Amazon S3 or via FTP to a host. I shall play with it some more
and report back soon.

http://cactusformac.com/

Here's how buggered the train line is at Dawlish

http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/dawlishseawall

Strangewood

http://strangewood.tumblr.com/

Members of the public can use the Senate House Library for a fee

http://www.senatehouselibrary.ac.uk/membership/other-categories/

Of course I'd click on the floorplans

http://tinyurl.com/q8fw6z3