[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 14th March 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Mar 14 10:23:54 PDT 2014

2048: use your arrow keys to move the numbers. When two tiles of the same
number touch, they merge into one. Be warned: addictive.

http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

Let's turn Park Street in Bristol into a giant water slide for a day. Yes,
let's.

https://spacehive.com/parkandslide

Another wonderful bit of Bridleation.

http://rorschmap.com/nyc/#542

Blow pong:

http://youtu.be/1SL2Y7a8DEo

We tried playing some blow pong the other night.

http://youtu.be/WLHhiQ7H2as
http://youtu.be/pHAFzykNJYg

My old chum Claire writes about Ho Chi Minh City

http://natgeotraveller.co.uk/where/vietnam/309728/

"We are working on a user-friendly, open-source, vote and debate tool,
crafted for parliaments, parties and decision-making institutions that will
allow citizens to get informed, join the conversation and vote on topics."
democracyos, a fascinating project from Argentina.

http://democracyos.org

"We have to be sure that we are a workshop and not a museum." Well said
Tony Benn.

http://tinyurl.com/lpjh5ra (parliament.uk)

Here's a weak note

http://gilest.org/weaknote-20140314.html

And here's a thing on the GDS blog

https://gds.blog.gov.uk/2014/03/14/what-we-mean-when-we-talk-about-content-design/

And with that, I bid you a happy weekend.