[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 28th March 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Mar 28 12:06:24 PDT 2014

Bad Transport Poetry gets its 15 mins.

http://tinyurl.com/p9g4pdw (Little Printer blog)

I think, once I've written a year's worth of Bad Transport Poems, (they go
out once a week, so that'll be 52) I'll publish them somewhere else too.
Not sure where yet.

Did you know we had a minister for pubs? He's called Brandon. Pubs
minister. The only man in government who can justify being found in the pub
any time he likes.

https://www.gov.uk/government/people/brandon-lewis (thanks @fitzsimple)

Do it for Denmark. Not just for Denmark, though.

http://do-it-for-denmark.dk/

There's a yard in Stevenage where robots pretend they're on Mars

https://www.flickr.com/photos/europeanspaceagency/13466779743/

Another great cake from Mandy. This one's a Henry vacuum cleaner

https://www.flickr.com/photos/35632956@N00/13453931655/

Here's a thing I recorded and wrote up on one of Her Majesty's blogs

https://gds.blog.gov.uk/2014/03/28/inside-a-service-managers-head/