[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 19th May 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon May 19 14:10:51 PDT 2014

Duck Duck Go keyboard shortcuts. There's also a Dark Mode, for people who
like dark modes.

https://duck.co/help/features/keyboard-shortcuts

Pretend Office on "How to be a minimumualist"

https://medium.com/p/bf615750a748

Rev Dan Catt's experimental audio diary is *superb*. Evocative, enchanting,
delightful. It made me tear up a bit too, so well does he capture the
essence of being a dad with kids in the garden. There I was listening to it
in my digs in south London and suddenly feeling a bit lonely and sad and
missing my family. A really beautiful bit of audio.

https://soundcloud.com/revdancatt/rev-dan-catt-experimental-audio-diary-episode-1(thanks
@rooreynolds)

1 Hour Photo is an iOS photography app that captures only black-and-white
images and makes you wait an hour before letting you see them. An hour
after taking a shot, you get a notification that it's been "developed" and
is waiting for you in your Camera Roll.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/1-hour-photo/id871725403?mt=8