[gorjuss] Links for Wednesday, 8th October 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Wed Oct 8 15:12:10 PDT 2014

Have I mentioned Roo's custom Kerbal Space Programme controller yet? It's
AMAZING

http://rooreynolds.com/2014/08/01/custom-ksp-controller-and-display/

Gullfoss. I'd like to go to Gullfoss.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gullfoss

Spotifious, a Spotify controller for Alfred

http://tinyurl.com/p8usdem (alfredforum.com)

Libby Miller and Richard Sewell have made some cards, and they're
brilliant. They're called Catwigs.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nicecupoftea/sets/72157648033280440

Libby very kindly sent me a pack of them. Thank you Libby!

British Museum, room 4 (part 1). (Room 2 is being refurbished. Room 3
doesn't have much in it at all. So from Room 1, I've moved to Room 4.)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/sets/72157648536533722/

Day 18 - a song you wish you heard on the radio

http://gilest.org/30-days-of-music.html#18