[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 7th October 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Oct 7 09:25:33 PDT 2014

Barney's doing prime factors now. I'd forgotten all about prime factors.

http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/prime-factorization-tool.html

The Circumstance team are hiring. They need a Navigator. To apply, "Send us
something by the 1pm GMT on the 31st October, we leave its form and content
up to you." I'd send them a map.

http://wearecircumstance.com/vacancy.html

This is *luvly*. If you were going to hollow out an asteroid for you and
your Twitter friends to live in, which one would suit you best?

http://habitasteroids.adactio.com

Me and the 300 people I follow would be well suited to live inside a rock
called Raphaela, apparently.

http://habitasteroids.adactio.com/gilest  (thanks @danhon)

Max and his gang have come up with a lovely way to view London

http://www.aftertheflood.co/projects/london-squared-map

Blimey, Audioboo.fm has had a bit of a rebrand. It's now called Audioboom

http://audioboom.com

"Use Pin Drop to bookmark places you want to remember"

https://www.pindropapp.com (thanks @antimega)

Right, that's yer lot for today. I'm off to get my hair cut.