[gorjuss] Links for Thursday, 23rd October 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Thu Oct 23 14:30:57 PDT 2014

Hemingwrite. Blimey. Like Richard Pope's idea for an instant-writing
machine that I think I linked to the other day.

http://hemingwrite.com
http://blog.memespring.co.uk/2014/07/21/input-2/

I don't think Richard's thing is going to be styled in quite the same
way, though.

Turns out space is pretty noisy

https://soundcloud.com/nasa/sets/solar-system-beyond-sounds (thanks
@gemtriesharder)

Storyville, on BBC iPlayer: The Himalayan Boy and the TV Set. An
extraordinary, moving, haunting and beautifully filmed piece about
rural life in Bhutan, and a little boy who is sent to the village
monastery. I watched this on the train home from London last night,
and I'm still thinking about it today. Make sure you set aside time to
watch this, it's incredible.

http://tinyurl.com/krzoxxy (bbc.co.uk)