[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 24th October 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Oct 24 10:59:19 PDT 2014

How did they make that title sequence? Art of the Title knows.

http://www.artofthetitle.com

Black Rainbow is an app for iOS, written by Rachel Kelly: "This app
contains everything that has helped me in a sixteen year battle with
depression. Crucially it uses audio, so you can get help at the push
of a button if you are not well enough to read. It is split into two
sections: help for a hurting mind and help for a hurting body."

http://www.blackrainbow.org.uk/apps/blackrainbow-app/

Bad transport poetry is now a newspaper, and you can buy a copy for a fiver.

http://gilest.org/bad-transport-poetry.html

Oh look, there are plans afoot for a second rail station in Cambridge,
up in Chesterton by the Science Park.

http://tinyurl.com/ovwxx3w (cambridge-news.co.uk)

FINALLY! There's another episode of Try Doorbell. I shall probably
listen to it twice.

http://fadingcity.com/try-doorbell/episode-twelve

Have good weekends, all. My boy is home after a week away, so I'm a happy dad.