[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 12th September 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Sep 12 13:21:18 PDT 2014

Bowie, Eno and Visconti recording "Warszawa". Maybe I should find an
animator for some of my silly pop satires. Hmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FODvjYoVEi8 (thanks @alex_tea)

http://gilest.org/wedding-present-tea.html
http://gilest.org/breakfast-with-the-white-stripes.html
http://gilest.org/studio-cocteau-twins.html

The Tour of Britain came through town today. I had no idea there would be
quite so many police motorcycles to clear the road in front. There was an
exciting atmosphere in town - it was great to see so many people out
cheering.

http://youtu.be/G7RQUPvRmVk
http://youtu.be/603rr52aky8
http://instagram.com/p/s133CXFVQq/

An interesting piece about Matt Mullenweg and Automattic

http://www.fastcolabs.com/3035463/how-matts-machine-works

Reading that makes me wonder about the possibilities presented by the P2
theme for WP. I've heard about it before, but never stopped to think about
what it offers, or considered that it might be useful for team
communication. Hmm.

http://p2theme.com

(The video at the bottom of that page is quite informative.)