[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 15th September 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon Sep 15 09:38:43 PDT 2014

Two posts from the gilest.org archives (and re-discovered in the depths of
the Wayback Machine). These are both about B learning to talk when he was
tiny.

http://gilest.org/baby-to-boy.html
http://gilest.org/toddler-talk.html

Lots and lots of Chinese posters

http://chineseposters.net (thanks @IntScout)

Blimey: there's more than one GDS

http://tinyurl.com/pvzz5k5 (Government Decontamination Service)

Stuart Heritage writes about imminent dad-hood: "Over the next few days, we
both developed our own ways of dealing with the horrible anticipation. My
girlfriend, being a demonstrative Latin type, found solace in crying and
shouting at people on public transport. I, meanwhile, reverted to painfully
repressed type and bundled all my feelings down into the pit of my stomach
until I basically lost my mind."

http://tinyurl.com/kuupft5 (theguardian.com)

The demonstrative Latin type in question is UKblogger (old skool in da
house) and lovely person Robyn, one of the funniest people on the internet,
and one to whom I'm sure we all send the very warmest of congrats and good
wishes.

http://twitter.com/orbyn