[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 7th October 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon Oct 7 09:29:16 PDT 2013

A Lego special, because we went to the Great Western Lego show in Swindon
at the weekend. Loads of amazing stuff to see, including a HUGE medieval
castle/village layout. Loads of pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/sets/72157636262293666/

This is one half of the castle/village layout:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/10124468474/

The castle was made by James Pegrum, who has loads of pics of it here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peggyjdb

More of my faves from the event...

"Mister Brunel's Jaeger"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/10124525894/

Space shuttle Endeavour

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/10124554014/

Drivable Mindstorms vehicle (B had 2 rides in it)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/10124741246/

Teeny tiny little diaorama

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/10124832753/

... the Minifigs.me people were there, flogging their stuff. You can get a
custom minifig for under a tenner

http://minifigs.me/

... this bunch were also there, plugging a board game concept played with
minifigs adapted with mecha suits

http://mechabrick.com/robots.html