[gorjuss] Links for Monday, 23rd September 2013

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Mon Sep 23 15:34:00 PDT 2013

Type2Phone is an occasionally-useful little thing that turns your Mac
keyboard into a bluetooth keyboard for your phone

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/type2phone/id472717129?mt=12

Some new discoveries at Stonehenge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-24077080

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2013/sep/08/stonehenge-ice-age-solstice-axis

Peter Ackroyd looks just as you'd expect Peter Ackroyd to look

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/arts-and-letters-peter-ackroyds-london-calling/

Iterating for the people. One of our insta-props for work-related filming.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilest/9826145096/

Here's Soul Family Sensation with one of their best songs, "Sheffield
Song", including classic lyric: "Should've told her / that I loved her /
but she's gone / back to Sheffield / It was Wednesday."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBqx5-Fj_6E

... we need more songs about Sheffield. And Wednesdays.

If any of you are subscribed to my "Bad Transport Poetry" things via your
Little (little) Printers (printers), can you tell me how they're going?
What do you think? Feedback is good.