[gorjuss] Links for Friday, 21st March 2014

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Fri Mar 21 10:53:14 PDT 2014

Skate Bush!

http://skatebush.tumblr.com/

Radiodan kit

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicecupoftea/sets/72157642697568794/

Chris wants to know how far he can get on the train for a tenner. This is
brilliant.

http://anti-mega.com/antimega/2014/03/18/turn-up-and-go

Village shop vending machine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26689424

Sparseworld: cities remade in Minecraft

http://www.cemetech.net/projects/item.php?id=47

Sherlock locations. Pretty much all of them. The laboratory they used for
"The Hounds of Baskerville" was a gas storage depot near Merthyr Tydfil.

http://www.sherlockology.com/locations

"Page Eight" was, I think, one of the finest dramas the BBC has made for
years. I'm pretty sure this is a follow-up - recorded it last night, need
to watch it soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03yrjvc/turks-caicos

Page Eight is on iPlayer now, grab it quick before it disappears (although
it gets repeated often, so you'll always get another chance)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0146fz0/page-eight

Have a good weekend.