[gorjuss] Links for Tuesday, 6th January 2015

Giles Turnbull giles at gilest.org
Tue Jan 6 14:22:56 PST 2015

¶ Kelly Bros solar sign hire <http://solarsigns.kelly-bros.com/>
If you want to hire one of those dot-matrix roadside displays you see on
roads, you can get hold of it from these people. They're solar powered too.
posted at 16:42 on 6 Jan 2015

¶ The V&A Spelunker <http://va.goodformandspectacle.com/>
by Good, Form and Spectacle <http://goodformandspectacle.com/> - a lovely
piece of work for browsing a huge collection of museum objects. There's a blog
post <http://www.vam.ac.uk/blog/digital-media/the-va-spelunker> explaining
more.
posted at 16:27 on 6 Jan 2015

¶ Simon is running a marathon in aid of Children with Cancer UK
<http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SimonRoberts13>
Why not throw him a couple of quid?
posted at 13:45 on 6 Jan 2015

¶ People People <http://www.peoplepeople.se/>
A Swedish industrial design agency. Surely they should have called
themselves Design Design?
posted at 12:33 on 6 Jan 2015

¶ crackingbigrocks.com
Another set of cards for people who're stuck, professionally or creatively.
I can't see a way to actually get hold of a pack - maybe they're all sold
out now?
posted at 09:58 on 6 Jan 2015
(New format: like it? Hate it? Let me know.)